Have you already tried harsh chemicals or a visit to your doctor? Still think it's cheaper to battle lice on your own? Let's take a look at average costs.
- Lost wages missing two days of work.
- Retail lice treatments containing pesticides. Keep in mind you must repeat these in a week, so you'll be buying multiple treatments.
- Copay if you choose to see your pediatrician.
- Prescription lice treatments containing pesticides.
- Spike in your water bill after washing linens.
- You cannot begin to describe a cost associated with the fear, stress, embarrassment, and frustration parents feel.
We offer affordable, safer, more effective, and stress-free solutions to help you and your family.Comb Out Lice Treatment: $150
Followup Visit: Included
30 Day Guarantee
Nit's End was a blessing after trying store-bought products and the lice kept spreading to the rest of the family.Angela A.